Wednesday, March 21, 2012

recycling


I ramble. That’s just what I do. My mind is like a disorganized library. Every now and then I’ll find a book lying open on the floor, so I’ll pick it up. I read a line or two, and I’m stuck. For hours I sit a live in another world, among the pirates and snakes and the fog, until I realized I’ve put off reality for far too long. So I’ll shut the book and walk toward the shelf…until I find another one lying on the floor...
That’s my mind: page after page, word after word…words that always lead me nowhere and everywhere - all the same.
My days are filled with these words, and these words are filled with my days. Different stories, different lessons, different worlds. And then I create from those worlds a new one of my own. The strange, mixed up world of Me.
Mine is a world of imagination; Strange yet more exciting than anything real or unreal.
That is when I begin to create - when I get lost in those words, and images begin to form in my head. I sit down and I write.
This blog is simply a place where all those thoughts can come together…it’s a small form of sanity in this mixed up brain of mine. Writing is where everything comes together, at least in some respects, and I suppose things are better when they're woken from your dreams and brought to life on a page.
I suppose that's my world.
I suppose a lot of things.
I suppose I should stop writing now and get to bed.

That's the best supposition I've had all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment